The Association of Compounding Pharmacists of Canada (ACPC) is an association of practicing Canadian pharmacists, and not one of member pharmacies. As it is the vision and purpose of the ACPC to promote compounding pharmacy practice and give voice and support to independent compounding pharmacists in Canada it is imperative that membership be open only to pharmacists who practice in an independent Canadian setting. Pharmacists who are, or who become associated with a publicly traded company operating as a pharmacy, are not eligible for membership in ACPC.
- To provide or facilitate communications between members and/or the association.
- To promote standards of good practice.
- To facilitate ongoing training and education for members.
- To promote the practice of Compounding within the healthcare system.
- To be a point of reference and liaison between stakeholders and other interest groups.
- To act as an advocate on compounding matters.
- To promote and facilitate communications with the press, public and other interest groups on matters concerning pharmacy compounding.