Objectives for the Association of Compounding Pharmacists of Canada (ACPC)
- To provide or facilitate communications between members and/or the association.
- To promote standards of good practice.
- To facilitate ongoing training and education for members.
- To promote the practice of Compounding within the healthcare system.
- To be a point of reference and liaison between stakeholders and other interest groups.
- To act as an advocate on compounding matters.
- To promote and facilitate communications with the press, public and other interest groups on matters concerning pharmacy compounding.